Monday, March 10, 2014

Moving right along!

Going on week 3 of medications and so far so good. This morning I had an appointment at 9:30am at ORM to test my Estradiol level. (needs to be low to start Delestrogen) at 2:45pm I got a call from Marissa, my coordinator saying that my level is 32 and it's low enough to proceed with Delestrogen, yay!

When I went in for blood work this morning, the lady had a hard time getting my blood. She tried 3 times between both arms and finally handed me off to someone else. She got me her first try (thankfully!) it's the worst when they poke, wiggle around and nothing comes out! I also had them draw circles on my lower back with a sharpie pen to give Brandon a guideline to do the Delestrogen injection this evening. I'm nervous but excited! Everything is moving right long as planned-whew!

22 days until transfer!!!!!


I have blood work and an ultrasound on 3/20, 10 days from now to check my lining and hormone levels. Crossing my fingers my lining is THICK and ready to embrace some embryos! I've been drinking my Red Raspberry Leaf tea everyday now, hoping that it will help thicken my lining. Plus it's very hydrating too.

I will update next week after my appointment. Until then....

Peace, Love & Surrogacy,
~Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment