Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Transfer date moved up!

A bit of change in the plans... Brandon's work is sending him and his team to San Francisco on April 7th for a few days for team building. Even though I was born and raised in California, I have NEVER been to San Fran. His work is allowing me to go (along with Ethan since he's free to fly). I really wanted to jump on the opportunity to finally visit San Francisco. Plus, it will be a nice little getaway. My Mom will be staying with the girls at home.

Of course I asked Marissa, my coordinator about traveling after transfer. I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize this whole process, that would just be silly! She left me a voice mail today to let me know that Dr. Hesla said that going to San Fran would be fine, but we would need to push up my transfer date to April 1st. I let her know that would be totally fine. In fact I'm even more excited it's a few days sooner!

Only one of my appointments has changed which is doing blood work. Everything else should stay the same. I'm on day 3 of the medications and I'm feeling good so far. I haven't had any side effects (yet).

33 days until transfer!!!


I have to share these sweet photos of my three blessings.. I couldn't be more proud..

My sweet Elora girl... (4 years & 5 months old)

My light-eyed Eliana girl... (2 years & 3 months old)

My Ethan boy... (almost 9 months)


No comments:

Post a Comment