Saturday, March 22, 2014

2nd Acupuncture session!

I met with Morgan again today with Willow Tree Wellness for my second acupuncture session. I was very much looking forward to my appointment. We briefly talked about my week and how everything went at ORM on Thursday for my lining check and blood work. I let her know how everything is going really well. It just seems like it's all falling into place, which is a great feeling. She proceeded to do the acupuncture and added a few more points to help stimulate my uterus. I also mentioned that I've been having more cravings from the estrogen so if she could help me with that. So she added some Vaccaria seeds for ear acupressure for me.

 9 days until transfer! (we're now in the single digits, YEAH!)


I also got my awesome shirt from Super Love Tees in the mail today. I *LOVE* it!!!  I'm feeling great, just more tired some days. I'm so glad my body is processing the hormones well so far. Let's hope it continues!


~Surro-mama Angela



1 comment:

  1. Preparing your body for pregnancy is quite a difficult task. Good thing you have a reliable chiropractor, who takes good care of your adjustments to fully prepare your body for the changes being brought on by your pregnancy. I do hope you’re not having any troubles, and that you are still attending your acupuncture treatment regularly. Take care!

    Emmett Fletcher @ CK Physiotherapy

    ReplyDelete