Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ultrasound-Lining Check & Blood work!

This morning I had my first lining check and more blood work at ORM. Brandon wanted to come with me for support. I've been thinking "fluffy" lining thoughts and hoping for the best. Thankfully, the ORM location that I go to for my appointments is pretty close by. Only 15 minutes away without traffic.

I checked in, got my blood drawn (I made sure to drink lots of water when I woke up to help the blood flow) then went to the exam room for my ultrasound. Dr. Hesla and one of his assistants came in and asked if we had any questions. I just confirmed that we were checking the thickness of my uterine lining. The ultrasound took less than 3 minutes. He said everything looked great and my lining was measuring 12.4. They want it at least a 7-8 at this point. Looks like the Delestrogen injections are working well and that's the goal!



We briefly met with my Coordinator, Marissa and went over the game plan until transfer day. I am off Lupron next week on the 26th and I start Progesterone injections that day as well. I will continue Delestrogen on Mondays and Fridays. I also have another appointment next Thursday the 27th to check my estrogen and progesterone levels to make any adjustments to my medications if needed. That will be my last appointment until transfer day! I'm so EXCITED.

11 days until transfer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment