Friday, January 24, 2014

Another short meeting with ORM

This morning I went to ORM to weigh-in and get a calendar of what's to come. I got my vitals done, weighed in, got my height checked and met with a lady that I haven't met with before named Julie. I asked her if we had a calendar ready with starting medications etc and she said that they just finished it up yesterday! I was SO excited to hear that. I was hoping to get a calendar today. She printed it out for me and off I went.

When I get home, I called my coordinator at ORM, Marissa. She mentioned that I need to drop 10 pounds before moving forward and we would need to delay the start of meds a couple of weeks. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty bummed out. I was really hoping we could move forward and I could drop the 10 pounds (plus more) in the mean time. We made an appointment for Friday, Feb 7th at 8am to weigh-in again and go from there.

Really looking forward to getting our calendar and starting my meds to prep for pregnancy. But until then, it's time to drop some more pounds! Let's do it!

~Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment