Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pre-conception Meeting set with Midwife!

One of my surro-friends highly recommended her Midwife, Samantha Miller with Kaiser Westside, which is only 6 miles away from our house. I decided to set an appointment to meet her so that I can decide on my Midwife for the surrogacy. Her first availability is this Friday, January 17th at 8:30am. I like getting things done ahead of time. (if you couldn't already tell-haha!)

I also found this awesome book, Homebirth in the Hospital by Stacey Marie Kerr, M.D. I bought it on Amazon used. I'm excited to read it. With me having three wonderful home births, this is my first experience in the hospital. I want to educate myself as much as possible so that I can still have a peaceful, less intervention, beautiful birth. I have to admit that I am nervous having a hospital birth, but I have faith all will go well.



I look forward to updating on Friday with how it goes!

Until then...

Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment