Sunday, February 2, 2014

Working out!

I've been on a roll working out everyday and cutting back on the bad food. I don't think my diet prior was necessarily "bad" but carbs is what I've always had an issue with. I've been a vegetarian since I was 5 years old (crazy, I know) so I've learned from many years how to feed my body properly and get the necessary nutrients, especially protein.

I've never had an issue being anemic while pregnant and I've never had gestational diabetes. I hope that this surrogacy pregnancy goes just as smooth. I know it will be different than with my own personally pregnancies since they aren't my babies. I'm excited to see how it goes!

Today was so beautiful! It was nice a sunny outside, but still a bit chilly. I worked out and got a nice sweat going. WHEW! It's nice to get back on track with working out. I'm feeling much better physically and emotionally. The endorphins are amazing!

My appointment with ORM is this Friday, Feb 7th at 8am. I will weigh in and see where I'm at. Crossing my fingers that I will get a calendar with a transfer date! Will update on Friday, wish me luck!

Post workout selfie, sweat & all...

No comments:

Post a Comment