Thursday, January 9, 2014

Oh nerves!

So in less than 24 hours we will be heading to ORM to complete our medical testing. I was so anxious to get this going and now I am NERVOUS! Ack. I'm just over analyzing how the appointment will go.

Even though I KNOW I can successfully carry babies in my womb, I have my doubts because of my nerves. I feel like my uterus is going through a serious interview tomorrow and there's no way to prep for it! I've been giving my uterus a pep talk, "C'mon uterus, don't let me down! Don't let my IF's down!". I have to keep reminding myself that whatever happens, happens for a reason. Just go with the flow. I just don't want to be a disappointment to anyone. I've been so optimistic this entire time. And now, a day before the medical screening I'm thinking that all hell is breaking loose in my body-haha!

I hope that I can leave ORM tomorrow relieved and confident. And hopefully have a better timeline of when I could be pregnant. I just like having dates on my calendar to look forward to and know that it's going to happen. (I'm weird like that) It just makes me feel better.

Anyways, time to do some meditation and BREATHE..... I will update tomorrow after our appointment!

Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment