Monday, October 21, 2013

Psych Evaluation APPROVED! My profile is being sent to IP's!

Happy Monday all!

I received news today from Amy at NWSC that Brandon and I passed our psych evaluation that we did last Tuesday. Another step done and onto the next! Off to Match Land we go....

Molly from NWSC will be sending my profile to potential IP's tomorrow morning. After they review it, they will decide if they are interested in meeting us. Since they are in another country, we will meet at NWSC's office and Skype together. They said most families respond within a week. The anticipation begins!

What I love most about this process is that it always stays exciting! Each step accomplished is exciting for me. I am still waiting to hear back if I've been approved with Kaiser for insurance. I should hear back this week.

Until next time.....

Surro-Mama Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment