Thursday, October 10, 2013

Medical records approved, and next steps!


Just ME. 10.10.13

Hip hip hooray! The e-mail that I've been waiting for, my medical records have been APPROVED by the fertility clinic! YAY!

Next on the agenda is to complete my psychological evaluation with Dr. Britta Dinsmore and apply for insurance. Brandon will be doing the psych eval with me as well since we are married. I scheduled it for next Tuesday, October 15th at 8:30am. Thankfully, our friend Morgan who watches our trio for us while we're at work is able to come over early that morning. It should take about 2 hours. Then the results take about a week. I'm excited, yet nervous! Hopefully all goes well. I know that they are making sure I'm not crazy among other things. I'm willing to carry someone's child in my womb, it doesn't get any crazier than that! ;)

I love that we're slowly moving forward and making progress. I realize this is something that can NOT be rushed by any means. I'm learning along the way about everything. I'm looking forward to posting next week after our psych evaluations! Stay tuned folks, this is getting good!

Blessings, Love & Health,

Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment