Friday, October 4, 2013

Bio of Potential IP's received!

dōTERRA Elevate Convention 10.2.13 Salt Lake City, UT
We are in Salt Lake City, Utah for the week to attend the dōTERRA annual convention. Over 12,000 dōTERRAists are here and it's AMAZING!

I checked my e-mail and saw that Amy from NWSC sent me a profile of potential intended parents. It's not anything set since I still need to get through my psych evaluation and my medical records needs to be approved by the clinic before moving forward. But it was nice to get the profile and read through it. I am very impressed and am hoping it does work out with the IP's. But everything happens for a reason so I don't want to get my hopes up. To protect the privacy of the IP's I will just put their initials when writing about them.

The clinic has been very busy so it's taking longer than usual to get the approval. Hopefully we will hear back soon! As you can tell, I'm very anxious.

Until then, I am SO excited to be at this convention to learn and expand my knowledge about nature's medicine, dōTERRA's essential oils. Until next time!.....

Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment