Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Match Meeting has been set!

Moving right along! Received an e-mail from Heidi with NWSC and we have set the match meeting via Skype in their office for next Tuesday, November 5th at 12:30pm.

We are very excited yet nervous! I want to write down some questions to ask them. I sure hope all goes well. We're still up in the air if we should bring the kiddos. It would be nice for N & F to see them but they can be very distracting. If they don't come with us, they will meet them in person anyways. I will see if our friend can watch the trio for a couple of hours that day.

I'm off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays now, which is AWESOME! It's great to have two consecutive days off. I try to get as much stuff done as I can. I received my Kaiser information in the mail as well. They also sent our first bill. I scanned and e-mailed it over to Amy at NWSC since they take care of it.

I am still getting my weight down as well for the surrogacy. A lot of clinics are pretty strict on BMI requirements. Without giving any numbers away, I have about 15lbs to lose but I definitely would like to lose more if possible. I'm always more patient with those around me, except for myself! I know it will come off, I just need to be patient. I would also like to have the weight gone in time to be able to keep things moving with the surrogacy process. I really don't want my weight to have to prevent me from moving forward and stalling everything... boo.

Until next time my friends!

Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment