Thursday, October 24, 2013

Productive day in Surrogacy World!

Me & my little man when I got home from work

Elora, Auntie Crystal and Jocelyn @ Disney On Ice

Things are just moving right along! I love it!

I got an e-mail today saying that the IF's (we'll call them N & F for privacy reasons) liked my profile and said that I seem like a really nice person and they are very confident that they can trust me in carrying their babies. So next we will set up a Skype meeting to get to know each other better.

I also got word from Kaiser that I've been approved for their insurance policy that I applied for! I followed up with them since tomorrow would be 10 business days. Shortly after I called, I received an e-mail with the subject line: "Your Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the NW application has been approved" YAY!!!! 

I am THRILLED that things are moving forward. We still have a long ways to go! But I definitely am very excited to be moving right along. I look forward to meeting N & F via Skype SOON! Will keep you updated. 

On a side note, my wonderful friend and Doula took Elora to Disney on Ice for the FIRST time! We didn't tell her where she was going and kept it a surprise. Her Daughter's name is Jocelyn. Elora and Jocelyn became besties super fast! The girls dressed up in their princess dresses and had a BLAST! This is the first time Elora has been out alone without Brandon and I. But we knew she was in good hands! So glad she had so much fun! And so thankful for great friends. =) Life is good.

Blessings, Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment