Friday, October 31, 2014

33 weeks - Happy Halloween!

I scored this super cute shirt from another local Mom who was pregnant with twins last year.

Wow. I can't believe I'm 33 weeks along right now with my surrobabies. Time is going faster as we get closer to my due date. Everything is going really well. Just the normal aches and pains that comes with being pregnant, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I've been seeing my Chiropractor Dr. Sarah Conroy every week for the past few weeks to help the babies get into a better position. Last Monday, baby girl was transverse and baby boy was still transverse. So baby girl went from breech to transverse since we last checked. I'm really hoping baby girl will go head down and stay that way until I go into labor. IF she doesn't go head down in a couple of weeks, they want to schedule a c-section around 38 weeks. I told my doctor that we would discuss all of that when the time comes and until then I'm trying everything I can to get her to go head down. It doesn't matter what position baby boy is in, just baby girl since she leads the way. If I end up with a c-section, it will be my first and to be honest I'm very nervous about it. But that's all I'll say for now until I have any updates. I don't want to worry or stress over it now. I'm just so thankful that both babies are growing great and everything is going well.

I have my second NST monitoring tomorrow morning. Hoping for good results like last week. I also started packing my hospital bag, which is also new to me. With my home births, I didn't have to worry about packing anything. I'll probably finish up packing this week (hopefully!)

Until next time....

Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment