Friday, October 10, 2014

30 weeks strong!

It's hard to believe that I'm 30 weeks along right now. It was just yesterday we transferred two embryos and now they are strong growing little babies. I have an ultrasound on Monday to check on the babies and their growth. I always get excited for my ultrasounds to see how the babies are doing. I also Skype with the papas during the appointment as well.

Yesterday I signed all the pre-birth documents and got that taken care of. My attorney kept mentioning having the babies at the end of November, which is crazy because it's NEXT month! When the father's arrive, I will be 36 weeks and 5 days along. It's hard to predict when these babies will make their appearance, but Brandon guessed they would come shortly arrived the papas arrive.

I sent the ladies at my agency an e-mail with a belly photo and an update. I also wanted to thank them again for matching me with a wonderful couple who we consider family now.

I will update again after our ultrasound on Monday. Happy Friday all! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment