Friday, December 6, 2013

They are on their way to Portland!

I am beyond thrilled that our IF's (intended fathers) are Portland bound! They will be in Portland for almost a week. We are so excited to meet them in person. I added them on Facebook the other day, hoping they didn't mind! I've been chatting with them here and there which is how I know they are on their way here. We have a dinner date with them next Wednesday evening. Location to be determined!

Tonight after work, Brandon and I took the kiddos to the mall to walk around. I did a little bit of shopping and bought our IF's some Oregon goodies! I'm so excited to put it all together. I hope they love it.

We had our first snow fall today! So beautiful. Everyone was freaking out and traffic was a nightmare.

This is the view from our garage this morning




Will keep you updated! I hope we can have a better timeline of everything soon. Still waiting on starting the contract process with NWSC. Hopefully I'll hear something soon!

Until next time....

Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment