Wednesday, December 18, 2013

First draft...Final... Contract SIGNED!

Wow, all of a sudden things are really moving along now. My attorney received the first draft of the contract on Monday afternoon and sent it over to us to review. We set some time to chat over the phone today to review it together and go over any revisions we may want to add. She sent it over to our IF's attorney and I didn't think we would hear back for a couple of days....

But low and behold my attorney e-mailed me with good news, my IF's agreed with the revisions and we are signing the FINAL contract.

Wow. I can't believe we're already to this point. I was telling Brandon how just a few months ago this was a dream and now it's becoming reality. The further we get in this process, the more real it becomes and it truly feels good.

I've been taking my prenatal vitamins, drinking my red raspberry leaf tea. Which has AMAZING benefits for trying to conceive, pregnancy and more. Gearing up my uterus to grow and thrive babies! Some of my surro mama friends informed me that pineapple is an excellent fruit to eat before the embryo transfer and post transfer. There is an enzyme in the core of the pineapple called bromelain. It helps direct blood flow to the uterus and can also act as an anti-inflammatory, which could aid in IVF success. And one surro mama said drinking hot herbal tea before transfer and then super spicy Chinese/Thai food afterwards. The spices/hotness increase blood flow to uterus. I will do whatever I can to help the odds of the babies sticking! 

I stole Brandon's cup my IF's gifted him. Drinking my tea, yum!


I believe now I wait to hear from ORM on our medical screening... 


Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment