Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Contract movement & first contact with ORM!

This morning has been a productive morning in my surrogacy world! I got an initial contact e-mail from Oregon Reproductive Medicine (ORM) from the Coordinator's assistant, Nikki that I will be working with. The Coordinator is Marissa. I had to complete a Gynecological Questionnaire for them. I filled it out and scanned & e-mailed it back right away.

Then I received a call from Tabitha from NWSC regarding the first draft of our contract. She will be sending it over to the guys today to review. She connected me with an attorney, Marlene Findling who has been working with IP's and surrogates with NWSC for awhile now. I called her and was able to speak with her right away. She's awesome! Very friendly, understanding and compassionate. Exactly what I had hoped for!

Now we just wait to receive the contract back from the guys attorney and move forward from there.

Tomorrow is the big day! We get to meet the guys in person. Super exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment