Friday, December 20, 2013

Heard from ORM... Medical testing date is set!

Another productive morning in the surrogacy world... I heard back from Marissa at ORM and we talked about the process and a potential timeline. Although it's really hard to put a timeline in place at this point. Once I get through the medical screening, we'll have a better idea of what's going to happen. She is thinking March for the embryo transfer. But we'll see! (hopefully sooner!) Marissa sent a prescription over to our pharmacy for birth control pills. I'll need to start the BC after my next cycle which should be after my medical testing. Brandon will be joining me as well to do his blood work.

The date has been set for Monday, January 13th at 8:30am. 24 days from now! So exciting... I let the guys know that the date has been set. I love being able to talk to them everyday. I've been practicing my French, I have a LONG way to go still but it's been fun learning.

I also heard from Molly and they received our Christmas card. It was important for me to send NWSC a card because they have been so wonderful during this whole process. They are very much appreciated and because of them we are at this point of the process. She also gave me the number to the life insurance person to get that process started. That is also in the works now.

I got a referral for a Midwife with Kaiser from a fellow surro-mama friend. Once we get further along I'll give them a call to meet her in person. They just opened up a Kaiser very close to us in Hillsboro. Very excited about that! The Sunnyside location is a bit far from us. So it's nice that we have a location much closer for convenience. 

Time to make lunch for the kiddos! Until next time... oh yes, HAPPY FRIDAY!

Surro-Mama Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment