Monday, July 28, 2014

Almost half way there!

One of my guilty pleasures is surprising people. I LOVE surprises myself so I know the feeling of getting something unexpectedly and it makes me feel SO good inside.

I sent the papas a goodie box with the ultrasound photos of their babies, some clothes for the babies and a candle for them to enjoy. It took about a week to get there, which isn't that long for sending something international. I didn't realize that for customs you have to complete a form and list everything in the box you're sending, so much for a surprise!-haha they loved it anyways.

I was surprised, yet so happy to see that both fathers announced the pregnancy on their Facebook pages. I know how much of a big deal this is so it made me feel so happy for them that they are at a place now where they can shout it out to the world. They are going to be fathers soon!!! YEAH!

This is the photo they sent me when they received their package
They will be coming to the states in less than a week to have a last vacation before the babies arrive. I'm excited because they will be stopping by Portland before they head back to Paris. They will also be at my next ultrasound on August 19th which will be awesome! We always Skype during the ultrasounds, but this time they will actually be in the room. I'm so excited for them!

I've been feeling pretty good lately. It's warming up again, but I've been staying in and enjoying the air conditioning. I can not wait for the Fall and Winter to be here already. Thursday marks a big milestone, 20 weeks...Half way there!

Taken yesterday morning 7/28/14, the surrobabies and I enjoying a mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment