Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Any Difference?

So I thought it would be great to post about the number one question people ask me which is, "Do you notice a difference carrying twins versus one baby?"

Yes and no. Going into this journey, I knew carrying more than one baby had more "risks". So I almost feel like I'm overly cautious with this pregnancy because of that. I'm definitely more tired and feeling "big" already at 21 weeks (tomorrow!) but other than that, there hasn't been much difference.

There's definitely a party in my uterus though. Every night when I lay down for bed, both babies just start dancing away. They must know I'm trying to sleep. =)

I'm excited that in less than two weeks the papas will be in Portland visiting!!! I'll be sure to update and let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment