Sunday, July 6, 2014

It's been one month since my last post!

Yikes! Sorry it's taken me so long to update... Fortunately, it's been an uneventful month with the pregnancy which is a great thing. I am now 16 weeks and 3 days strong with the twins. I'm definitely feeling them move a lot, it's really a party in there. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because they are moving so much. I think they take turns moving around so there's constant movement. It's nice and reassuring though so I don't mind.

I had my OB appointment last Thursday and everything is looking good so far. She did a quick ultrasound just to see the cardiac activity of the babies. They are getting so big!

I have my anatomy ultrasound this coming up Friday 7/11 at 17 weeks and 1 day. They are doing it early to get good measurements of both babies. They always have a hard time getting clear shots of baby B because of the position he's in. Hopefully they are able to see them both clearly on Friday.

My IF's sent me Belly Buds so that they can send over recordings of their voices for me to play for the babies. It's an awesome invention! Especially for surrogacy in my opinion. It will be nice for the babies to know their father's voices.

I feel like time is going by quickly. I'm almost halfway there, how crazy! It was just yesterday that I was meeting my IF's for the first time. And soon enough they will be meeting their sweet babies! So exciting.

Taken on 7/2/14, almost 16 weeks! *excuse the messy hair* bad hair day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment