Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Almost 19 weeks strong!

Time is flying by! With keeping busy with my kiddos, appointments, getting together with friends and spending time with my family time is just going by quickly.

In September it will mark one year of the start of this remarkable journey. It will be bittersweet when the babies arrive. It will be the end of my pregnancy, but the beginning of their papa's lives of being parents for the first time. To be a part of this, is such an honor. I say this a lot because there's no other word that defines it better.

I will be 19 weeks in a couple of days, almost halfway there! I've been feeling pretty good. The weather was warm for about a week and I wasn't the happiest camper, but now that it's cooled down a bit it's much better. It's a nice break from the heat. Pregnancy + heat = no bueno.

The anatomy ultrasound a couple weeks ago went perfectly. Both babies look great! Baby A is definitely the girl and Baby B is the boy. Our next ultrasound is on August 19th. And I'm so excited that the guys will be in town to be there for it!

Taken on 7/20/14, 18 weeks and 3 days



No comments:

Post a Comment