Thursday, February 20, 2014

My box of medication has arrived...Let the games begin!

I never thought I would be so excited to get a big ol' box of medications and syringes! I was anxiously waiting for the UPS person to drop off my package.

WOW! Holy meds batman!

After I removed all the goodies out of the box!
I sent this photo ^ to my IF's and Brandon. We are all very excited and anxious. There's even antibiotics for Brandon to take. It's a team effort!

I will be starting my meds on Monday, the 24th. Wish me luck and hope that my body cooperates with all the medication. My coordinator at ORM emailed me to let me know that my IF's agreed to have acupuncture done right before and right after transfer. Yay! Better our chances of conceiving. I will also be getting two fertility massages prior to transfer as well.  I want to do anything I can to help the embryos get cozy in my uterus! 

All organized!
I felt so much better after organizing my medications. I even used my fancy label maker! That's when you know I mean business. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment