Sunday, April 6, 2014

San Francisco!

We are in San Francisco until Wednesday for Brandon's work. He has a team meeting here so Ethan and I decided to tag along with him to explore this crazy city. It has been an adventure so far that's for sure! Ethan did awesome on the plane ride here (his first flight!)


And he's been doing so well exploring the city...




So I do have some news to share... I took a pregnancy test before our flight to SF Saturday morning and saw a faint line. We were in a bit of a rush to get to the airport so I didn't have much time to dwell on it. So when we got to our apartment where we are staying I decided to take a First Response (FRER) pregnancy test and one of my cheapie tests. Again, faint lines on both.

This morning I felt pretty confident in taking my Clearblue digital test. I wanted the word "Pregnant" so that I could show my IF's.


And here we have it folks........


I am happy to announce that I am pregnant! I had a feeling a day after transfer and the feeling kept getting stronger and stronger each day. Lots of action down there, I can honestly say I felt the magic happening.


I also have to share with you what happened at my acupuncture appointment on Friday afternoon. I went to see Morgan again for some after transfer acupuncture. When she sees me she always checks my pulse. She said my pulse sounded "really strong" and she had a good feeling. So this morning I emailed her the good news and this was her response....

"Angela! Congratulations!!!! This is wonderful news:) On Friday when I saw you I had a very good feeling based on your pulses that you were pregnant:) Thank you so much for sharing. I feel very thankful to get to be part of this process with you:)! I hope you are feeling well.
Have a great rest of the weekend!"

How amazing is that?! :) love it! I adore her and her positive energy she has given me since the first day I met her.

I also let my IF'S know the good news. They were so surprised but of course so excited. This is just the beginning so lots of good thoughts and prayers are always welcome. On Thursday, the 10th I go in for my first beta, which is blood work to see what my HCG level is and they will also test my estrogen and progesterone to see if they need to make any adjustments to my medication dosages. Then I will go back in for blood work on Monday, the 14th to make sure my numbers are doubling. We won't find out if both babies nuzzled in until our first ultrasound which will be around 6 weeks. Today I am 3 weeks, 3 days pregnant! So the ultrasound will be around the end of April, beginning of May. Once we know my beta results we will schedule the ultrasound.

Thank you all for your love and support. I am so excited for my IF's. Like I mentioned, this is just the beginning so good thoughts and prayers are welcome and appreciated.

Today has been an exceptionally good day.

~Surro - Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment