Friday, May 2, 2014

Hungry Hungry Hippo!

Wow, carrying twins is no joke. I swear I am constantly hungry. And if I don't eat right when I feel hungry then I feel nauseous. I have to be consistently snacking throughout the day. 

I'm 7 weeks and 1 day today! Symptoms include: nausea, exhaustion and laziness. But I've been pushing myself to stay motivated and keep busy with my kiddos. 

I've been craving fresh fruit a lot lately. Today the girl's and I shared some fresh strawberries while their brother napped. 

These were delicious and refreshing!
Then 10 minutes later I was starving again, haha! 

My first born, 4.5 years old Elora babe. Love her!
Today was a great day! Nothing particular happened. I just enjoyed spending quality time with my family. I am very blessed and so grateful. God is good. I'm so excited to be giving this precious gift to my IF's, times TWO! 

I received paperwork from my OB with Kaiser and filled it out right away and put it back in the mail. My first OB appointment is next Friday, May 9th at 2pm. She was recommended by Dr. Hesla and Brandon and I did some research online and she seems great! I hope I love her. And I hope they give us an ultrasound so we can see the babies! 

Happy Friday all! Enjoy your weekend with your loved ones!

Surro~Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment