Thursday, November 14, 2013

.....And we're MATCHED!!!!!!

I arrived to San Diego safe & sound. Spending time with my Mom and family for the next few days. I'm so glad I was able to book a last minute flight here. I woke up to this beautiful e-mail that started out with this...

 "Good Morning Angela I heard back from F and N and they thought you were a “rockstar” (that is a direct quote)!" So you are all a match!

I am SO thrilled beyond words! It's really starting to feel so real now. The next screening process is to schedule a home visit with a social worker to come out to our home and make sure all is right. I scheduled it for next Friday, November 22nd at 9:30am. That's actually mine and Brandon's 5th wedding anniversary! It's has to be good luck! And now we begin the contract phase. Soon I will be hearing from Tabitha from NWSC to go over the contract. They said it can take anywhere from a couple weeks to a month or more. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. The guys are supposed to be visiting Portland next month in December and we hope to spend some time with them while they are here. They have never been to Portland before. The flight from where they are in France is 15 hours.

So that pretty much sums up my surrogacy week! All very exciting for sure.

Until next time.... Surro-Mama Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment